Ice Cream Kisses.

Oh hey! Having a good holiday? To much sugar?
Pfft, like there is such think as too much sugar.
Oh speaking of..I have some more for you. 
Found this super fancy ice cream truck at
 Cosmopolitan Sales room for 70L .
It has single and couples poses, so much fun!
Of course I had to wear all pink for this because besides sugar it's my favorite!
So  I dug through my crazy mess of an inventory, 
coming up with this cute princess dress and one of my many tiaras.
Watcha think Dolls? 
Think I shall call myself..

.Princess Ember Fluffy Butt.


Click to enlarge photos.

.Credits.

Hair Tameless Hair - Kaylana - Fantasy.
Tiara*~*HopScotch*~* Amira - Silver Rubellite.(@ Fit For A Princess)
Skin,eyes,lashes,appliers - Al Vulo! - Celestial - red china fairy.
Lip gloss .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Sugar Lips-rose.
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna. 
Jewelry:: Purple Moon :: Cycle Set in Heaven.
Dress - Kharanee's Clothing  Little Princess Minidress (@ The Comics Fair 2014)
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Polish -{ZOZ}- Wild Black Silver Polish (Slinks) (@ Designer Circle)
SocksRabid.Squirrel. Sheer Drip Socks [Azz & Slink](@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Pose Prop *Sup Poses* Ice Cream Truck (@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Comments