Pet my kitty

*mews*
As I stated in my previous post, I love playing a villain.
But villains can be smexy and hot.
NS:: Cutie Store put this sexy number out for The Comic Fair.
The helmet, goggles, cat ears, and suit are all from this fantastic store.
Now I gotta go claw something ;)


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jill -  reds - Modded
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Eyeliner: - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp - Marketplace Link
OUtfit: NS::  Miau Girl Outfit @ The Comic Fair
Pose: Positure Poses - Comic Book Babes 1 @ The Comic Fair
Pose2: NLimbo Woman Warrior 2 - Apparently NLimbo doesn't exist anymore?
If anyone can correct me on this, feel free to!  I couldn't find it :(

I also played with the AnyPose Expression hud in these shots.
The top one was the 'disdain' expression, and the bottom one was just eye adjustment.
Get yours free HERE

xoxox - Savvy

 

Comments