Playing Dress Up.

That's how I felt when I put on this dress and jewelry with these pigtails!
Did you ever do that growing up? I didn't really. 
I spent all my time dressing and re dressing my Barbies. 
And oh hey lookie that..
 I do it in SL now. I seriously have so much fun putting looks together to photograph. 
Am I regressing? Perhaps.
But I think with SL, as long as you're having fun and no one is getting hurt.. 
Why not!

.This is Ember playing Barbie.

Click photos to enlarge.

.Credits.

HairTameless Hair - Petunia - Naturals.
Skin,appliers,lashes,eyesAl Vulo! - Celestial - red china fairy (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna. 
Jewelry:: Purple Moon :: Cycle Set in Heaven.
Dress - [LivGlam]KC SP14 Lady Marmelade Dress(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Clutch - .:Glow Designs:. Rose Clutch GACHA .
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish  -{ZOZ}- Wild Black Silver Polish (Slinks) (@ Designer Circle)
Shoes EMPORIUM - Wood Plataform SLink HIGH(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Comments