Read me a bedtime story?

Hmm, I've been struggling with what to write for this post.
I could talk about the bad days I've been having due to various reasons..
(Mostly rl work.. screw you 10 hour days!)
But I think I'll just point out how pretty I feel in my new Blacklace undies :D
Spring is here!  At least by the calender if not by the weather.
And I really liked this pretty, springy looking outfit.
It even matches my princess wand!
And I paired it with {ZOZ} Toenail polish... to complete the spring feels.
YAY!
So go, get your own... Maybe we should do a slumber party!


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur -  colours @ *{  Season's Story }*
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Undies and Babydoll: ~Blacklace~Bellini: White & Pink Lace Baby Doll Set
Nail Polish: -{ZOZ}- Grass Bunny Polish (Slinks) - Blogger (boxed)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose and wand: .mien. {Plaing the princess} 01 @ FFAP

Go, get your own pretty panties!
And we can maybe seduce spring into joining us ;)

xoxox - Savvy

Comments