Time For Collabor88 !!


For those that may be joining us for the first time..(Welcome♥)
Let me tell you a little about my most favorite event.
This event gets me every time, the main reason I buy lindens is just to shop here once a month.
 Hey we all have our vices.
It begins on the 8th of the month and all items end in 88, most are great deals, you can even buy a house here on the cheap! But they never ever skimp on quality.
It's also a really great way to get to know different designers.

There are a few designers I have begun following that I have found here.
Clawtooth hair & Tres Blah are two that I'm showcasing today but there is also a new to me designer 
I am going to check out called.. Hucci
The shoes I am wearing today are made for the slink high feet and ONLY 88L !!
So skip on down to the credits where I have listed links to the main stores and the events they are currently at.

I am sure you too will fall in love or is it obsession?
With Collabor88

#sorrynotsorry
Peace & Love.
Ember ♥

 Click photos to enlarge.

.Credits.

Hair - Clawtooth - Chick Habit - Coco ( @ Collabor88)
Skin,eyes,lashes,appliers -[Al Vulo!]-[Celestial]-[red china fairy] ( @ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Necklace - .ginchi. Spring Sakura Necklace. ( @ Eden Rising)
Dress - -tres blah- Fluffy Dress - Roses. ( @ Collabor88)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Comic Polish (Slinks) ( @ The Comic Book Fair Opening April 15)
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes - ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Moonglow. ( @ Collabor88)
Poses - 1) Diesel Works Scarlett3 Group Gift
            2) an lar [poses] The Spoiled Princess Series ( @ Fit For A Princess)

Comments