Bunnies And Hair.

See what I did there?
Bunny,hare, ...HAIR!

Well it made more sense in my head anyway :D

So Manga Fair, Candy shop... Oh yes we will have more and more of this!
The items keep getting sweeter as the days go by.

I love every aspect of this look but if I were forced to play favorites here ...
 The hair. I love the cut and the wild colour of it. ( And no that is not a typo, I'm Canadian eh!)
And well what started this post off was my bunny here. 
Isn't she just the sweetest? She jumped into my arms yesterday and I will hug her and squeeze her and.
 Well you get the idea. :D
Ember

.Credits.

Hair - Tameless Hair - Bree.
Ears - Ariskea { Usagi ears } Cutie Pink @ THE MANGA FAIR
Skin,shape,appliers - .::WoW Skins::. Azzurra . @ SUMMER FASHION FESTIVAL (Last day)
Wings - .:Buttery Toast:. Candy Swirls - Pink  @ THE CANDY SHOP
Top - [ bubble ] Blush Bikini Bra. THE MANGA FAIR
Skirt - ::Lethal:: Clear Skater Skirt [Baby Pink] THE MANGA FAIR
Shorts - ::Lethal:: Brief [white] Pants THE MANGA FAIR
Bunny - [Glitzz] Plush Pet - Bunny Rose -GACHA- RARE THE MANGA FAIR
Pose - {NanTra} urban chick 6.

Comments