HAIR FAIR DIRECT SLURLS. With Freebies Marked

I will mark all the ones with freebies( That I found) in RED.
Also this is not a complete list. When I got this there were a few shops not yet open, so there will be some pleasant surprises!

There are 4 yes 4 Sims of hair for you to explore. These are broken into Blonde, Redhead, Noirette & Brunette. (Did I mention I love this event?)
For loads more info check out this link. HAIR FAIR MAIN WEBPAGE
I would like to shout out a HUGE thank you to Breezy Luik who has helped me find the stores I missed that have free items. She is running around the hair fair snapping some great photos. Check her Flickr out HERE
Also her blog HERE

.Blonde SIM.




MAG


Red Mint


Rowne


Zibska 


.Brunette SIM.

.Noirette SIM.

Argrace 


Bliensen + MaiTai


Moon


Damselfly Hair Salon



Rosy Mood



Ayashi


L + N Signature Designs


Nikita Fride 



Adoness


Exile


MiaMai


Homage



La La Moon


Little Bones



KiK


K-Code


Mina 



MaiOwn


Milana 


Tabou Irresistible 

Comments

  1. You are such a Dolly. I was happy to help out. If you need anything else, you know how to ping me ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment