Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all the Americans that read this blog!
Bless the soldiers still out there fighting for freedom :)

I finally feel like it's summer.
For some reason, it starts on July 4th for me each year.
Its one of my favorite holidays.  Mostly because of the food...
I love hamburgers and hot dogs and grilled corn on the cob..
And its a big day for me rl as well :)
This year it was even better, as it was on a Friday!
I always take the 4th off.. and I decided to take the weekend as well so yay for 3 day weekend!!
Being as it was Friday, I had to hit up the 50L Friday list.
Its where I found my super cute bikini :D
And I decided to spend the day in SL how I would have wanted to spend it rl.
(No pool for me rl though D:)




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe -  colours
Bikini: *BOOM* Hampton Bikini Stars and Stripes - FLF Item
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Azaria Heels - Blue (slink high) @ Naughty Nitch Fair
Nails: -{ZOZ}- American Flag V2 Mesh Nail Set (Free group gift!  Group is 100L to join but Zoz is generous with her gifts :D)
Pool: The Loft - Pop Up Pool
Towel: The Loft - Anchor Towel Hers Yellow
Pose in 1st picture: .mien. {summertime} 03
Pose in 2nd picture: Laptop pose in Towel
Pose in 3rd picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 11

*waves her sparkler*
xoxox - Savvy

Comments