Hey there Cthulu...

Little known fact about me.
I love masks.
I have a lot of them in my inventory that I rarely wear because I am never in a situation that calls for them.
So usually if I see a mask that I like, I'll buy it, whether I ever wear it again or not.
So when I got to get a super sneak preview of the upcoming Resurrection Gacha Event, I had to show off this freaking awesome mask.
Really it was the inspiration for my entire post.
When trying to put together a matching look, I noticed this awesome dress from Junbug matched it perfectly.
Quick note, this dress isn't available in Junbug's store.  I had grabbed it from a gacha fair :(
But she is usually really good about putting her gachas in her store after a couple months so keep an eye out!
Back to the mask.  I wanted to find an apocalyptic sim or maybe a victorian one..
But I remembered Innsmouth with their awesome Cthulu.
So I slapped on my katana and headed over to slay some beasties!
I just didn't realize QUITE how bit he was!
Probably should have wore sneakers instead of these super sexy shoes from Moda too..
Oh well!





Hair: [LNS] CINDA - FANTASY PACK @ The Hair Fair
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Shape: *Custom made*
Mask: Kita's Sideshow - {KS} Seeing Death Mask - Purple @ Resurrection *Opening the 22nd!*
Katana: ::Tabou Irresistible:: - ::TI:: Mesh Katana - Black @ The Manga Fair
Dress: *{Junbug}* The Valkyrie in Purple RARE  (Not available atm)
Shoes: [MODA] SAUCY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD BLACK @ Project Limited
(Black is sold out!)
Nails: Frogstar Carissimi Glitter Fingernail and Toenail polish @ Genre
Pose in 1st picture: Verocity - Kiyomi 6 @ The Manga Fair
Pose in 2nd picture: Verocity - Kiyomi 2 @ The Manga Fair
Poses in 4th and 5th pictures respectively: . Infiniti . - Leggy 1 & . Infiniti . - Leggy 6
Sim: Innsmouth

Xoxox- Savvy



Comments