I Got Into Collabor88!

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it.
I saw this hair and outfit in a preview over on the Seraphim blog and just HAD to have it! 
✰ If you don't know what Seraphim is I suggest you take the link HERE and check it out. 
Also they have an in world group I strongly suggest you join for previews of all the events and sales.✰

So yeah, Collabor88. I got in after 20 failed TP's and found what I was after.
I am soo happy with my purchases even though lag tried to stop my shopping.
I payed for my romper but with the lagginess it didn't come to me so I sent a note to the designer and she helped me right away. It makes me smile when creators are so helpful so Big thank you to The Secret Store for your excellent customer service.

This hair from Spellbound ,I saw it and fell in love. I know you hear this all the time from me when it comes to hair but I just can't help myself!

The only thing left for me to get is the Tableau Vivant hair. I tried to get it but there is an issue with their server or something so I will be making another trip over to Collabor88 before the round is over for sure! 
✰Might have to snag the Zenith dress too >.< ✰

❀Special note. Check out these shoes, they are the sweetest things for the slink flat feet over @ The Manga Fair ✰Ends July 30th.✰From Moon Amore.

Ember


  Using the Spellbound box as my pose

   The close up.     Full shot of the romper.
All the shoes!

.Credits.

Hair - +Spellbound+ Toothbrush // Pastels. @ COLLABOR88
Skin,shape,appliers - Mudskin, Enfant---Doll-6_W1.
Eyes - Chus! Poppet Lens in Princess FREE GIFT.
Outfit - The Secret Store - Kiara Romper - Red Polka @ COLLABOR88
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Velvet Polish (slink) 
Shoes - :Moon Amore: - Kawaiiki Shoes @ THE MANGA FAIR
Pose 1- Spellbound's box. *It's a book of spells!*
Pose 2 - *from my ao*
Pose 3 - [LNS Designs] - Celebrate with Balloons.

Comments