I've got my eye on you...

I'm continuing my mask obsession today.
Chimeric at The Co-Op has a few masks out for the latest round.
The theme is Nexus so these are more robotic/cyberish masks.
The Secret Affair is going strong.
I also spent far too much on gachas there and had this gorgeous corset and skirt to show for it.
It's from Junbug :D
I always spend too much on her gachas.. just so much I want from them!
Then of course the heels.. Get used to them.  I freaking love these shoes from Moda at Project Limited.




Hair: .ploom. Carrie - Ploomage (by Helyanwe Vindaloo) @ Hair Fair
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk] (by Hlin Bluebird)
Eyes:  Chus! Cursed Lens in Princess ( by Pixel Tyran)
Shape: *custom made*
Earrings: Luminary Nexus Earrings Silver (by Augurer) @ The Co-Op
Necklace and Bracelet: [LNS Designs] CRUX SET (Red) (by Caresia Adored) @ The Co-Op
Corset: *{Junbug}* Rosamarie Corset [Crimson] S RARE (by Juno Mantel) @ The Secret Affair
Skirt: *{Junbug}* Rosamarie Skirt [Crimson] S (by Juno Mantel) @ The Secret Affair
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Tulip 2 Polish (slink) (by Zozicon) Was at the CSR but it ended yesterday
Yes I'm a bad blogger and I deserve spanked, BUT they should be in her store soon!
Shoes: [MODA] SAUCY PLATFORM HEELS & HUD RED (by Eonla) @ Project Limited
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (by Siddean Munro)
Pose in 1st picture: Image Essentials - IE - Body Shot 1 (by Kay Weston)
Pose in 2nd picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 9 (by Brandi Monroe)
Pose prop in 3rd picture: Something New: SN~ Blog My Feet  (by AllysonDwyer)
Beaded Curtains - Kitty Moon - KM Curtains Twinkle w/Bar no script, (by Vanyi) @ The Co-Op

Xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments