Wild Child.


Hello friends!
I am so excited to show you my look of the day- week -month - year. LOL

So, I was finally able to get back to Collabor88 and get the items I was after.
This dress is by Zenith and oh so lovely & feminine. If you haven't picked it up yet I suggest you ruin over and check it out. I remember this store from years back and even then their designs and quality of texturing was a a step above everything else around.

Also as those who read my rambles know, I went back to the Hair Fair and got the one hair that made me go "Awwwwww"  It's by a new to me store called Cheveux. the flex , braids and sun hat go perfectly with my new skin and dress. 
* This is a store to watch for future hair treasures for sure
For More info on The Hair Fair, click HERE! And remember, every store donates a minimum 15% to Wigs for kids!

Oh speaking of my skin and shape..* Ember wiggles in excitement*
It's from Enfant, an offshoot of Mudskin. Isn't it adorable?
You can find it when you walk into the store.
 It comes with a shape and was only 250L!!!!
 Can you believe it? I couldn't either.

I seriously can't stop staring at myself as I sit here. I keep tabbing back to SL and smiling.
Oh, I took the first photo at The Noble SIM. If you love to find new places to explore and photograph, this is a must!

OK, I'm gushing. * Heck, I can't help it* 
Go forth and shop my friends... I'll be here dancing in the grass :)

Ember
Zenith Dress⇧                                                  
                                     ⇩Enfant Skin

.Credits.

Hair.:cheveux:. - HairAshscale F054 @ THE HAIR FAIR 2014
Skin,shapeEnfant---Skin of Sunday6_W2 / Anna Shape.
EyesPoetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves. FREE
Dress - =Zenith= Bohemian Summer (Milk) @ COLLABOR88
Poses**Poseway** - Lizz Set @ THE MANGA FAIR
Location photo 1 - Isle of Noble, De Vesting.

Comments