Flying Through The Sales Rooms.

Boy are my wings tired.
All this shopping sure tuckers a girl out.

I swear every time I blink a new event open on the grid. Not that I'm complaining, oh no. I love events! I honestly spend a lot of time visiting them. But wow so hard to keep track of them all.

On that note, if you like to be in the know I would like to point you in the direction of Seraphimsl website. Listed here are all the events with photo galleries! 

Also you will want to join their in world group. This is one group you will be excited to receive notices from , trust me. { secondlife:///app/group/23ab5252-6175-6bcb-fd6c-ccc19610cc65/about
Just copy and past this link without the brackets into your sl and click the link that pops up.
 The best group for shopaholics like me ♥

*Ember's Notes
  • The Candy Shop has begun it's 3rd round. A Bi weekly event , runs until the 31st of August.
  • Kustom 9 is monthly and begins on the 15th of each month. 
  • Cosmopolitan Sales Room is Bi weekly and this round began on the 17th and runs till the 30th.

Happy Hump Day!
Ember Adored


.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - By Truth Hawks - Lilith. (Comes with optional color change headband.)
Skin,shapeEnfant- By Sopha Portal - MIA @ KUSTOM 9
EyesPoetic Colors - By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
LashesEye Candi - By Georgia Schechter Lashes - Lush - Asian 2.
Wings.:Buttery Toast:. - By faylinn Erin - Monarch - Pink @ THE CANDY SHOP.
Skirt Blueberry - By Blueberryxx - Vio - Mesh - Belted Denim Mini Skirts Ice.
Hands - Slink - By Siddean Munro  - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish-{ZOZ}-  By Zozicon - Natural Pink Rose (slink) @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Shoes-{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Desire Heels - Silver (slink high) @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Pose 1[Project Puppet] - By Bren Dovgal  - Le'Mew 4.
Pose 2Something New - By Allysondwyer ~ Blog My Nails. 

 Unedited photos, click to enlarge.


Comments