More from District 5 & Shoe Sale!

Hey everyone! 
If you know me in world or read my rambles on here you might recall that I have been having some (OK lots) of rezz issues ever since they came out with server side baking.
 Objects and other avatars would randomly blur out then rezz back one at a time. Sometimes almost strobing it was happening so fast.

 Someone suggested I start using the CtrlAltStudio viewer.
Well I ran to download it and everything is coming out so crisp now!
I am so grateful. I totally lost your name but to the girl who helped me from the SL Blogger Support Group, THANK YOU!
 Fingers crossed it stays stable.

*Ember's Notes.
  • The CtrlAltStudio download can be found HERE.
  • District 5 is really awesome and worth a look or well 5. This event runs until Sept 4th.
  •  The R.icielli Boots are on sale on the Marketplace for 119 L ! When I got them a few days back there were 189 ! so you get an even better deal. RUN though as I have no clue when this promotion ends.

That's it for today. So happy with my new stable world.
Ember



.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - By Truth Hawks -  Clover.
Skin,shape.:Panda Punx:. By Lluna Nitely - Piper - Exclusively @  District 5 {Industrial}
EyesPoetic Colors -  By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE.
Lashes - Eye Candi Lashes - By Georgia Schechter - Lush - Asian 2.
Dress - Adoness - By Cruella Pennell -  marguerite: blood. Exclusively @  District 5 
HandsSlink - By Siddean Munro  - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
FeetSlink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female High.
BootsRicielli - By Vliet Troncon - ENORA Lace Up Thigh High Boots for Slink High Feet - Marketplace Promo!
Poses[Project Puppet]- By Bren Dovgal - Le'Mew Pose Pack.
Location - The Fetish Circus.


 Unedited photos. Click to enlarge.


Comments