Queen for a day

Normally I am very loud about being a princess.
I mean, I love being one!
However after seeing this dress from Purple Moon... I was like, "Princess, no more. Today, I am a queen!"
The dress is wonderful and the floral details are just... gorgeous? Elegant? Stunning? (insert more fabulous words here)
Gah I can't stop gushing over the dress!
And best of all? This dress is FREE.
Yup, I said it!
FREE!
All you have to do is join Purple Moon's inworld group.
The group is 50L but right now there are 2 fabulous dresses out for group members.
So really you are getting a great deal when you join :D
Then I paired it with new jewelry from Cae at the Fit for a Princess event.
Then polished off the look with a french manicure from Zoz.
I feel very glamorous at the moment.




Hair: .ploom. Carrie - Ploomage
(From the hair fair, still not available in the store, sorry :/)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk]
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea
Tiara and Necklace: Cae :: Isabelle :: Collection @ FFAP
Dress: Purple Moon - :: PM :: Emma Gown in Pink - Goup Gift - Mesh
(FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Natural Touch French Polish (slink) @ CSR
Pose in 1st and 2nd picture: IE - Graceful Elegance 2 @ The Black Fashion Fair  Opens the 8th!
Pose in 3rd picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 10
Location: Alurian Sea

xoxox - Savvy


Comments

Post a Comment