Cookie Princess!

I loved this screen.
As soon as I rezzed it, I squee'd aloud, (much to the consternation and confusion of the people in my skype call lol)
-Do what you love-
Today was my Monday.
If it could go wrong, it did.
So I mostly hid to myself and played dress up.
But my cookie pals here helped put a smile on my face.
And the screen rounded out my attitude adjustment.
You can't make everyone happy in this world.
And you will make yourself miserable if you try.
So message of the day, like the screen says, 
Do what makes YOU happy.


 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Freya -  colours
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Salina ] - [ Dolly milk TDRF] @ The Dressing Room
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Extra Large2.
Dress: {dollle*} 089 Ribbon Wrapped Gown Dress - Pink @ Kings & Queens Fair
Wand on back: *cila* fountain pen of a pure heart pink gold @ FFAP
Nails -{ZOZ}-  Butterfly Vine Mesh Nails (slink) @ 24 SQUARED Opens Sept 5th.
Hands - Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Cookies:-Pr!cK- Ki & Queen Cookie BackPack @ Kings & Queens Fair
(These cute cookies are actually backpacks you can wear! :D)
Tiara, necklace, and earrings: Cae :: Entwined :: Collection @ FFAP
Screen: Sup Poses Texture Changing Screen Retro @ Fresh Style
(The screen has some totally awesome sauce poses in it!)
Pose in 1st and 3rd picture: Was the wand pose from *cila* when you wear the one that goes in your hand :D
Pose in 2nd picture: ~Something New~ Blog my Nails 5

xoxox - Savvy

My earworm:

Comments