End of the world

So I snatched this hair and mask combo up the day Uber opened.
The theme this round was Apocalypse.
And omg, the goodies.
My top, jewelry, and hair all came from Uber.
As I said in my last post, I dig the dark urban stuff.
And I've been roleplaying a lot more lately, so outfits like the one I have on, just rock.
I've had these boots for a while.  But lets face it... Bax makes the best boots in SL.
I can't stop cooing over my new jewelry.
Maxi Gossamer made the perfect items to adorn my dark little vampiress. 
By the way, I found a perfect zombie hunting sim.
My third picture was taken there.
Unfortunately, I take way too long setting up shots, and my flesh is far too tasty, so after the first shot I had to flee before I got ate.
The zombies here are amazing.
All mesh, and a huge variety of  killable undead. (Is killable a word?)
So if you want to blow off steam, and undead's heads... 
Or if you need a cool date idea, head over to Dead On Arrival



Hair and Mask: TRUTH HAIR Rogue -  colours @ Uber
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Salina ] - [ Dolly milk TDRF] @ The Dressing Room
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea (FREEBIE!)
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Extra Large
Top: _CandyDoll_ Twist Dress/Corstet/Belt @ Uber
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl black]
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer- MG - Necklace - Ukai's Talismans  @ Uber
Earrings and Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer- MG - Bangles and Earrings - Ukai's Talismans @ Uber
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Angel Wing Diamond Mesh Nails 
Pose in 1st picture: Frozen - pistol pose 3
Pose in 2nd picture: Frozen - pistol pose 5
Pose in 3rd picture: Frozen - pistol pose 1
Guns: !!!"""::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Desert Eagles ] (ver 1.1)

xoxox - Savvy


Comments