Events Galore!

Good morning everyone! (Well it was morning when I started this post >.<)
For me it is an especially good morning as the kids finally went back to school!
But enough about my boring RL. 

As usual I have lots of Events & Fairs to tell you about. So let's skip to the notes and credits for all the info ♥

*Ember's Notes. 
  • UBER began yesterday and oh the talent at this event! The textures and quality of items is sooo worth a visit. The theme this round is Apocalypse.
  • Kings and Queens Fair also opened on September 1st. Lots of interesting takes on the royal theme here. Worth a look.
  • The Candy Shop is getting set up to begin it's 4th round. According to the note card I have it will begin on the 4th of the month. But I would peek earlier as someone told me it was today. ( I try I really do!)
  • The Black Dot Project began on September 1st and runs until the 27th. I have a few things built up in my messy closet to share with you but for now you gotta go and check out the mesh nails by ZOZ. I wasn't sure about putting mesh over my slink hands but now that I tried them, I'm sold!
  • Slink Physique has had a recent update so I went to grab it. I had a lot of fun wearing it and using the outfit & skin appliers on it. Click click done!
Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!
Ember





.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - By Truth Hawks - Rogue @ UBER! Special price 200L.
Skin[ MUDSKIN ] - By Sopha Portal - Pink Star.
Shape -  [ MUDSKIN ] - By Sopha Portal - Jade Shape.
EyesPoetic Colors - By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE
Body Slink - By Siddean Munro - Physique Mesh Body.
BoobiesLolas - By Sandi Moonites :::Tango ::: 
Outfit[I♥F] - By Ainadara - Evelynn Black Outfit @ THE CANDY SHOP
Hands -Slink - By Siddean Munro -AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
FeetSlink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Nails-{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Natural French Mesh Nails (slink) @ The Black Dot Project 
Pose 1[Project Puppet] - By Bren Dovgal Baby Got Back 2.
Pose 2  - Something New - By Allysondwyer Blog my Nails 5.
Pose 3  - [StayCutePoses] - By Trevor Huckleberry Humble King @ THE KINGS & QUEENS FAIR.

Unedited photos. Click to enlarge.




Comments