F*cking queen of the world!

I love being a pretty frilly princess most days.
But anyone that knows me, knows I have a darker side >:)
So I decided to do a dark urban type queen theme today.
I roleplay in a post-apocalyptic sim, and I rather enjoy putting together not so sweet and nice outfits.
This outfit was inspired by the shirt I got from the new round of Fresh Style.
And these ::BAD:: stockings from the King & Queen Fair.
And I wanted to show off this awesome tattoo as much as possible.
I'm not usually big on ink,but I do love this one.
And it came with slink appliers!!!!

And yes I know the song is, F*cking 'King' but today I felt like a queen.





Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Freya Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Uber
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Salina ] - [ Dolly milk TDRF] @ The Dressing Room
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Extra Large
Liner: - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp on MP HERE
Crown: Poute- Royalty Crown- Diamond- Silver @ King & Queens Fair
Tattoo: Speakeasy :: Keep Steady tattoo @ King & Queens Fair
Bracelet: #Forver Famous - #FF Cleopatra Bracelet Stack (Platinum ) @ King & Queens Fair
Necklace: [LF] My Fate Chains Black @ Fi*Friday
Top: D.A. Top Death @ Fresh Style
Skirt: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Pleat Skirt - Plaid w HUD
Stockings: ::BAD::  Queen Bee Socks Black @ King & Queens Fair
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Angel Wing Diamond Mesh Nails
Hands - Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Boots: 20.FIVE Mesh - Rocker Boots
Pose in 1st picture: **Poseway** - Raising_02
Pose in 2nd and 3rd picture: .ploom. Poses - Danger

xoxox - Savvy



Comments