I feel pretty :D

The Arcade is on and has moved from the last time!
300 tries I finally made it in :D
But my friend Sheori got my red hair for me :D
Also there is a new round of the Dressing Room out.
It ends on the 12th so hurry!




Hair: Exile::Dancing on my own 4. Dark Red @ The Arcade
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Salina ] - [ Dolly milk TDRF] @ The Dressing Room
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi - Lashes - Lush - Extra Large2.
Dress: Purple Moon - :: PM :: Miss Scarlet Gown in Blue
Stole: Purple Moon -:: PM :: Miss Scarlet Gown in Blue Feather Stole
Necklace, bracelet, rings: Lazuri Marzia Complete Set 
Nails -{ZOZ}-  Butterfly Vine Mesh Nails (slink) @ 24 SQUARED Opens Sept 5th.
Hands - Slink -   AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose in 1st picture: Kirin - Day Dreamer Pose 3
Pose in 2nd picture: Kirin - Athena Pose 2 @ Collabor88
Pose in 3rd picture: One I made

xoxox - Savvy

Comments