I wanna do bad things to you

So I had a big post in mind today.
But my keyboard messed up.
Took the better part of the evening to get my space bar to work.
(Hint, do not eat around your keyboard!)
But I'm back and I want to push this post out because there is an adorable necklace for 50L at Lark.
Which ends at midnight so I had to hurry!
I invested in the Slink Physique body.
I even strayed away from Al Vulo! Skins for the first time in years.
Back at the last round of Collabor88 I had grabbed a Glam Affair skin, so I went over to the mainstore and grabbed the appliers... and tada...
And I LOVE it.
There are a few things that I hope future updates will fix.
(MORE ALPHA OPTIONS)
But over all, I like it a lot better than the WoWMeh.
Rumor has it Belleza has one coming out soon (ish?) so keep your eyes out.
Look for a future post explaining more of this fabulous body!
Also, The Co-Op has a new round going.  The theme this time is Bon Temps!
For all you true blood fans.
Make sure you check it out... Cortez and company knocked themselves out on the swamp the event is being hosted it :D
And there is a new event (to me) called Almost Wonderland.
I got my dress there and I adore it.
I wore it for 2 days!
And it fits my new body so prettily!
:D





Hair: Exile::Dancing on my own 10. Wildcards @ The Arcade
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Dress: alterego I fancy dressy - HE - br @ Almost Wonderland
Bloody tears: Le Poppycock - Le Poppycock *Blood Tears* A @ The Co-Op
Necklace: Lark - Dreamers Necklace - Autumn Air @ 50L Friday
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Angel Wing Diamond Mesh Nails 
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: R.icielli - CANDICE Mesh High Heels for Slink / FatPack ONLY 189L FOR THE FATPACK!!!!!
Caskets in background: [ free bird ] Dia de los Muertos Bookshelf - Groom and Bride @ The Co-Op
Pose in first 2 pictures: . Infiniti .  - Dust in the Wind - 9 [WEAR]
Pose in 3rd picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 11

xoxox - Savvy


Comments