Left for Dead?

So... there is a new round of Level UP!
And... to be honest, I was super duper totally uber excited about this round.
I'm a gamer geek.
So when I seen this round was called 'survival' oh my gah... I just sat and bounced waiting for it to open.
And it did not disappoint!
I normally don't blog this much stuff from one event but I couldn't help myself.
I started with some back ground stuff from Frogstar...
And Ravenna absolutely outdid herself.
As soon as I started looking, I immediately thought of Left 4 Dead 2.
The safe house... first aid kit... pill bottles...
I love playing that game.  Except, I don't get to play much.
(Something to do with me having the most friendly fire *scoffs*)
Then I grabbed this bloody dress from Ayashi..
Then of course a Polaroid to capture all the posterity of the undead I was slaying :D
[geek.] had a fantastic gacha for those :D
Added the mace and severed head from gachas at the event...
And tada...
:D
Of course I had to pop over to clock work spiral after reading one of my favorite people on sl's blog... Miss Blueray, featured the event in her blog. (HERE)
I seen ZOZ's new shoes and nails and had to have those too.
*Goes to beg for an allowance increase*
Maybe I should leave the severed head behind though yeah? :P






Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaris -  colours
Eyes: Mad' - Sacrificio (ROOM 326) - Very old hunt prize
Bloody tattoo: REPULSE - Bloody Tears II Face Tattoo (Wide)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Mouthie: [geek.] Role-Snap Mouffie Player 1 RARE @ Level UP! - Survival
Camera: [geek.] Shutter Obscura - RED @ Level UP! - Survival
Dress: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Maid zombie costume @ Level UP! - Survival
Mace: *katat0nik* (black) Heart Mace @ Level UP! - Survival
Head: [SWaGGa] Zombie Head - Severed (Blood) RARE @ Level UP! - Survival
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Iona - Silver Mesh Nails (slink) @ Clockwork Spiral
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Iona Heels - Ruby (slink high) @ Clockwork Spiral
Pose in 1st picture: {NanTra} Braaaains 6 @ Level UP! - Survival
Pose in 2nd picture: {NanTra} Braaaains 3 @ Level UP! - Survival
Pose in 3rd picture: {NanTra} Braaaains 2 @ Level UP! - Survival
House: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #13 Safe House RARE @ Level UP! - Survival
First Aid kit: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #5 First Aid Kit (Grungy) @ Level UP! - Survival
Sign on wall: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #2 Sign @ Level UP! - Survival
Water cooler: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #9 Water Cooler @ Level UP! - Survival
Bucket: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #3 Portable Toilet @ Level UP! - Survival
Pill bottles: Frogstar - Safe House Gacha #12 Radiation Pills @ Level UP! - Survival
Throne in background: //MS// Necromancers Throne @ Level UP! - Survival

xoxox - Savvy



Comments