My Top Picks For September's Round Of Collabor88

And some more of my favorite things.

So I made it into Collabor88 this morning and I grabbed a few things.*Coughlots*

One item really stood out for me though.  This fabulous dress from R2 fashion.
Just LOOK at the texturing on this thing!!!!
 I honestly can't stop staring at it, angling my camera this way and that.
 Sweet looking but risque all at once! Well done designer!

To accompany this 'to die for dress' I needed some 'to die' or should it be 'dye for' hair.
I saw this elegantly sexy doo from Tableau Vivant and HAD to have it. I think it ties this look together perfectly.

 Both of these gems can be found at this months round of Collabor88.

*Ember's Notes.
  • Collabor88 is a monthly event that begins on the 8th of each month. This is a themed event with monthly 'moods' Each round is based on a color palette that is chosen prior to each round. Also all items are priced @ ending in 88. Lots of fair even cheap prices. Totally an event for everyone to visit. For more info on this event check their website here... http://collabor88.com/
  • Cosmopolitan Sales Room is a Bi Weekly sales room and still one of my favorites. Great quality to be had here also if you join their group they have group gifts ! (Look for them above the doors.)
  • 24 Squared is still going strong. The exclusives sold here are all limited edition so only so many copies will be sold, EVER. If you like to stand out from the crowd, you need to check this out before it ends on the 13th.
  • Slink is more than just mesh body parts, they also have some pretty wicked shoes. The ones I am wearing come with a HUD than can change the soles to black, remove the straps or make them clear. So many options for one shoe. Perfect with this outfit in my humble opinion.

Happy shopping!
Ember Adored



.Credits.

Hair - ~ Tableau Vivant ~ By M4ri1yn Magic - Upshaw Hair - Sidebangs (A) - Equinox @ COLLABOR88
Skin,Shape - .::WoW Skins::. - By Sawsan Secretspy - Melissa Milk. @ 24 SQUARED Only 150 to be sold!
Eyes - Poetic Colors - By Lano Ling - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves. FREE
Lashes - Eye Candi -  Lashes -  By Georgia Schechter - Lush - Asian 1
DressR2 fashion - By rei2 Aya - A/D/E tokime black sheer @ COLLABOR88
Hands Slink - By Siddean Munro - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1.
Feet Slink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Polish-{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Soft Silver Tips Polish (slink) @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
ShoesSlink - By Siddean Munro Destiny (Mesh Addon) Black. For mid slink feet.
Pose 1HelaMiyo - By Miyoko Magic - Ankles_Action_4
Pose 2[Project Puppet] - By Bren Dovgal - Baby Got Back 1
Pose 3HelaMiyo - By Miyoko Magic - Ankles_Action_2
Pose 4 - Something New - By Allysondwyer Blog my Nails 4

Comments