Shopping at Kustom 9 and more.

So I went shopping @ Kustom 9. And it's all Savvy's fault!!!
I was sitting peacefully, procrastinating as usual and I get this IM.
" You have to go to Kustom 9!" Well I'm easy... *Ember TP's*
I found two things right off the bat that I HAD to have. This dress is one of them.
A great deal as you get three colors for the price of one outfit. Well done Amitomo!

Also TRUTH released two new hairstyles yesterday. Today I am showing off Amaris. Isn't it pretty!!??

I also want to talk about Panda Punx. I was so excited when I got this Mollie skin and shape the other day. You can find the skin and shape sold seperately @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room for ONLY 99L each!!!  I adore this skin and shape. Well done Panda Punx!

*Ember's Notes.
  • Kustom 9 is a monthly sales room that begins on the 15th of each month I believe. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites due to the wicked designers that can be found there. Not the same old same old.
  • Cosmopolitan Sales Room is a sales room that changes every two weeks. Every round is better than the last + you can get freebies if you join their group. Look above the doorways.
  • Penumbra is a huge event with special designer releases and fashion shows. Other than that I really don't know too  much about it. You can check their website . http://penumbrasl.com/ I do know ZOZ is there with a boat load of newly released shoes for Slink so check it out!!





 .Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - Amaris. By Truth Hawks.
Skin,Shape.:Panda Punx:. Mollie. By Lluna Nitely@ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
EyesPoetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves By Lano Ling. 
Lashes - Eye Candi -  Lashes - Lush - Asian 1 - By Georgia Schechter
DressAMITOMO. - Sweater one-piece By Woomi Latte@ KUSTOM 9
Hands Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1- By Siddean Munro
Feet -  Slink -  AvEnhance Feet Female Mid - By Siddean Munro.
Shoes - -{ZOZ}- Lizbeth Lilac (Slink Mid) By Zozicon@ .PENUMBRA.
PoseProp - Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012 Photography Prop - By Rogan Diesel.



Unedited photos, click to enlarge.






Comments