TGIF!

Hi everyone,TGIF!

I had the best time putting this outfit together thanks to my new friend
 who I will introduce in my next post but for now I feel like being all mysterious and stuff. ♥ 
This post is short and sweet, just like me.


*Ember's Notes.
  • Panda Punx made this skin Piper for District 5. Unfortunately this event ended on the 4th. Hopefully soon they will have it in the store. *Fingers crossed* But if you've never been to this Body shop You really need to check it out! I love them to pieces!
  • WowMeh shape is not longer available for sale anywhere but I wanted to wear it as I had appliers with my skin :) 
  • Passion4Fashion is a new to me sales room. They have just begun their 5th round! *Yes I know, I live under a rock* I love this corset by *Cheeky Amour*. So unique with all the details.
  • The Black Dot Project started on September 1st and runs until the 27th. If you love quality sales rooms, this is one to check out!

Hope you have a Super duper weekend!
Ember



 .Credits.

Hair -  Digital Eyes - By Morgan Kincess - * Rococo Wig White.
Skin,Shape.:Panda Punx:. - By Lluna Nitely Piper Skin {Crimson} Porcelain No Brow. Not available at this time :(
Body - ~WowMeh - By Baby Ghosn  - NO LONGER AVAILABLE :(
LashesEye Candi - By Georgia Schechter  Lashes - Lush - Asian 1.
Corset*Cheeky Amour* By Contempsit  - Romance @ PASSION 4 FASHION
HandsSlink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Feet Slink - By Siddean Munro - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Nails-{ZOZ}- By Zozicon - Natural French Mesh Nails (slink) @ THE BLACK DOT PROJECT
Shoesfri.day - By Darling Monday - Bowtie.Pumps  - Silver
Fan -  Digital Eyes - By Morgan Kincess - * Mesh Animated Fan * White
Pose 1HelaMiyo - By  Miyoko Magic - FashionBlogger2.
Pose 2HelaMiyo - By  Miyoko Magic - FashionBlogger4.
Pose 3HelaMiyo - By  Miyoko Magic -Ankles_Action_1_mirror.


Unedited photos, click to enlarge.




Comments