You Need To Visit This Store!

Hey everybody!!!

So I gotta tell you about my new dress. It's Blueberry's newest release and ooooo the textures!
 I ran around yelling about it everywhere when I picked it up yesterday. Facebook, Plurk, THE WORLD!
If you haven't visited Blueberry before , you NEED to visit this store!(Humm, I'm a poet)

Also something else I'm excited about is this hair from Exile. I got one and ran back for another. The style is so pretty that I had to have it in more than one color pack. This hair can be found over @ The Arcade

*Ember's Notes.
  • The Arcade is in full swing and if you have never visited this gacha event before Oh boy. be careful. It is highly addictive! Find out more about this event on their website. http://thearcadesl.com/
  • .PENUMBRA. is a huge event with special designer releases and fashion shows. Other than that I really don't know too  much about it. You can check their website . http://penumbrasl.com/
  • The Cosmopolitan Sales Room has begun a new round. This one runs from Sept 14th - 27th . Definitely worth a wander over.
  • WoW Skins has fantastic group gifts. There is a fee to join but well worth it. This skin I am wearing is last months gift and in a box with TONS of others beside this months new gift.

I make the notes section to tell you a bit about the events I mention in my posts.
I love every single thing that I am showing you but don't want to make my posts a mile long ♥ 
That's all for now.
Love, 
Ember Adored




 .Credits.

HairExile:: - Dancing on my own 15. Wild Fusion 2 - By Kavar Cleanslate. @ THE ARCADE
Skin.::WoW Skins::. Petals,  - By Sawsan Secretspy. - Group Gift AUGUST 2014
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Melissa Shape - By Sawsan Secretspy.
EyesPoetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves - By Lano Ling
Lashes - Eye Candi -  Lashes - Lush - Asian 1 - By Georgia Schechter.
Mesh bodySlink - Physique Mesh Body - By Siddean Munro.
DressBlueberry - Carissa - Mesh - Tied Wrinkled Dress White - By Blueberryxx.
Hands Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1- By Siddean Munro
Feet -  Slink -  AvEnhance Feet Female High - By Siddean Munro.
Shoes-{ZOZ}- Skyler Heels - Dusty Rose (Slink High) - By Zozicon.  @ .PENUMBRA.
Polish-{ZOZ}- Fall Faded French 2014 (slink) - By Zozicon. @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
Pose 1Diesel Works - PolyWall v.2012 Photography Prop - By Rogan Diesel.
Pose 2HelaMiyo_Wrists_Action_4 - By Miyoko Magic.

Unedited photos, click to enlarge.




Comments