An Uber Fetish?

So I am a kinky little princess.
Everyone knows this. :D
My list of fetishes, kinks, etc is rather long.
(Not as long as a lot of people's... but it exists at least!)
So, when I seen Uber's theme this month as '50 Shades of Grey' I got super excited.
(Yes I read the books, loved them.  Keep opinions to yourself :P)
Usually when it comes to fetish stuff, I stick with black.
This time I decided I needed to lighten up.
This corset by Junbug was so freaking perfect.
I ran around in it for 3 days... (Even Daddy noticed I hadn't changed it!)
But of course I needed shoes to go with it... I haven't ever shopped at *BOOM* before but they had these shoes at Uber that matched my corset perfectly :D.
Then Truth delivered with the hair and mask.
(Which I had to tint the mask to match but since it was mod, no problemo!)
Ember and I both loved this chair... and the poses in it are so pretty.
I dug out my old (red)Mint Collar to match the look since it came with a hud.
And of course, ZOZ nails to pull it all together!
So head over to Uber and put a little kink in your life.
You'll kick yourself if you don't ;)





Hair and mask: TRUTH HAIR Vixen -  colours @ ~Uber~
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi Eye Lashes - Lush in 6 Sizes
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.02
Corset: *{Junbug}* Anastasia Corset [Blush] @ ~Uber~
Nails:-{ZOZ}- Glitterheart - Carnation (slink) @ Cosmopolitan Discount Room
Shoes: *BOOM* Lase Classic Lock Pumps (blush) @ ~Uber~
Chair: Kalopsia - Armchair Black (ADULT) @ ~Uber~
Sign: [ free bird ] Darker Sides Canvas
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
(Pose in 1st, 3rd, and 5th picture are in the chair)
Pose in 2nd picture: *FN* A Slut Crawled in My Bed 
Pose in 4th picture: ~Something New~ Blog my Nails 5

xoxox - Savvy


Comments