Candy Princess :D

HAPPY SATURDAY!
Give yourself a pat on the back.  You survived another week :)
WOOT!
One of the most anticipated (at least by me) events is open!
The Candy Shop opened yesterday :D
Its full of nommy cuteness to be had.
Most of my outfit I'm showing off today is from there.
I did manage to find some old candy wings in my inventory.
They are from a gacha event that happened a long time ago, so if they are not in her mainstore my apologies.
But my nails... even though they weren't at the Candy Fair, are so delicious.
I love ZOZ's nails.
But enough rambling, credits are below.
I hope everyone has a great, candy filled weekend!




Hair and Mouthie: .ploom. Lollipop Girl - Ploomage in Candy color pack @ The Candy Fair
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Earrings: . Sweet Thing. Cherry Chocolate Earrings
Dress: ~ Kawaii ~ Lollipop Dress - Bubblegum  @ The Candy Fair
Wings: {Peachy} Sugar Wings *rainbow* RARE
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Glitterheart - Ice Blue (slink) @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Divinity Series- White @ The Candy Fair
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti . - Cupcake Chaos - 2 @ The Candy Fair
Pose in 2nd picture: . Infiniti . - Sugar Puffs - Pose Prop @ The Candy Fair
Pose in 3rd, and 4th pictures: . Infiniti . - Cupcake Chaos - 3 @ The Candy Fair

xoxox - Savvy

Comments