Be Kind, Be True

Be boldly you!

The look I am sporting today is what makes me happiest in SL. It has youth and sweetness, all things I wish I had in RL ( Haha)

Anyway, decided to change up my posts a bit. Instead of my notes section ( Unless it is something super duper important) I will be adding event dates in the credits as I can find them for you.

Happy shopping 
Love, 
♥ Ember Adored ♥ 




 .Credits.

Hair.ploom. Mystic - Ploomage - By Helyanwe Vindaloo@ THE FANTASY GACHA CARNIVAL  Nov 4 - 30
Skin/Shape - Enfant - Molly's Halloween.Rare2_W1 - By Sopha PortalKUSTOM9
Eyes[ MUDSKIN ]_Dolly Eye_Green4  - By Sopha PortalKUSTOM9
Hands - Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual - By Siddean Munro.
Feet Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female Flat - By Siddean Munro
Dress=Zenith= Bohemian Summer (Milk) - By Miffyhoi Rosca.
Polish-{ZOZ}- Balloon Animal polish (slink) - By Zozicon@ CIRQUE DE SERAPHIM Nov 6th. 50% of the sales of this polish goes to the ASPCA
ShoesApple May Designs - Sleepy Bunny Flats (Slink Flat) - By Apple May.@ SAD NOVEMBER Nov 1 - 22
Accessoriesfri.day - be.canvases, floor pillows Dream & Smile - By Darling Monday. @ XIASUMI SCHOOL FESTIVAL
PosesSweet Sacrifice - Behold & Frolicking - By Sarahbear18 Gossipgirl.  @ FIT FOR A PRINCESS 
* Note I used my Animare HUD to move my arm Please demo poses before purchase if possible.







Comments