Call Me.

Hey everyone.  I have a few things to show you today as usual.

This really has nothing to do with my post but.. 
Music. I forget to listen to it often, preferring to isolate myself in silence. But Damn when I do listen to it I feel so UP! So if you are bored you can randomly kick me in world and remind me to listen to the music.

That's all for now folks. 
Ear candy at the bottom of this post cause well, MUSIC!

Kiss and good stuff, 
Ember Adored


 .Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - Bijou -  By Truth Hawks.
Skin/Shape.::WoW Skins::. Poison Bronze - By Sawsan Secretspy@ DESIGNER CIRCLE
TopNS::  Mesh Phone Sweater - By Nani Soulstar
Pants[M.Second] Retro Fashion Pants - By Dayanemaciel
HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual - By Siddean Munro
PoseoOo Studio - Crisp - By Olaenka Chesnokov. FREEBIE

Unedited photos. Click to enlarge.




Comments