Lazy Day.

Well, first my title was "Lazy Sunday" 
Andd then I was too lazy to finish my post.

Today, well For most of the day I just tabbed back and forth, giving this page a nod and going about other things.
 * Like staring at walls *

"OK"
*Ember gives herself a pep talk* 
"Let's finish this thing!"

As some of you know I have been fussing about my computer and graphics. I have abandoned Firestorm in favor of Singularity. The FPS I get is wayyy higher. But there's so much more. The lighting and shadows with this viewer. OMG everything looks so much better! Things I would see daily, like chairs LOOK ALMOST REAL!

So yeah speaking of my crazy texture love. Yep you guessed it, we come back to Blueberry.  Best texturing on the block Just LOOK at this jacket!!!

 I also had the pleasure of trying out a pair of Lenox jeans. 
 *Ember runs her hands over her butt* 
These are so nice!

One last thing. I have as usual edited these photos like crazy. It's like my coloring book. 
Anyhoo, you can find raw shots below the credits. And as always, 
*Because we now know SL looks different to everyone* 
try demos!

Kisses
♥ Ember Adored ♥





.Credits.


  • Hair - enVOGUE HAIR - Jessica - By Casandra Rain.
  • Skin.::WoW Skins::. Julya - By Sawsan SecretspySUICIDE DOLLZ
  • Shape - .::WoW Skins::.  Luna. - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • JacketBlueberry - Mins - Mesh - Leather Zipped Jacket - By Blueberryxx.
  • JeansLenox - 2015 Denim - By Leviathan Flux.
  • Hands - Slink  - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual -  By Siddean Munro
  • Feet Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High- By Siddean Munro.   
  • Shoesfri.day - Joanie.Heels (Latte) (Slink high)- By Darling Monday.
  • Location photo 1The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse.
  • Pose photo 2oOo Studio - Lookbook One - By Olaenka Chesnokov. FREE



O M G THIS IS GREAT 

Comments