Arcade Freebies & More!

I found some more freebies for you today. Glam Affair has this pretty skin Free @ The Arcade! I wore a darker eyebrow from WoW Skins over it as the ones on this were blonde.
Check out the big Holiday Tree in the middle of the Arcade for loads more gifts. All 0L$.
I did  a LOT of editing to these photos so as usualy I've added the raw shots to the bottom of this post below the credits.

*Ember's Notes.
  • The Arcade has a Holiday Tree in the middle of it this round Designers have placed FREE GIFTS for us under it.
  • Frost 2014 begins on the 13 of December. Mark your Calenders! You will be seeing a lot of posts on this Fair from me.
  • Frozzen Fair is still on till Dec 15.
  • Fit For A Princess Is monthly, beginning on the 1 of every month.

Happy Shopping!
Ember Adored


 .Credits.




Comments