Frozzen Fair Opening At Noon SLT!

I am super excited about this fair. Brought to us by The Event & Hunt Forever Planners. The same team that put on the Boho Culture Fair that I got so excited about!
So needless to say there will be a 'FEW' more posts on this event over it's duration.  #SORRYNOTSORRY

*Two other things I need to mention here.

This hair. It is made by enVOGUE and to be honest  I have never been a fan of hair without a bang or fringe. BUT this one. with the hair base is done so well I couldn't stop staring at it. the design and care that has been put into this style makes me smile. So thank you enVOGUE and keep up the great work!

My Shoes! These Jazlyn Heels (for Slink high feet) by -{ZOZ}- first debuted at Penumbra a few months back in a beautiful Deep Blue. Well now until December 6 you can pick up these pretty Heels @ The Cosmopolitan Sales Room for a duper discount of 61% off! the colors available are. Camel (Shown below) Black, Dusty Rose & Silver. Seriously great deal. 

Happy Shopping
Ember Adored


.Credits.


Unedited photos - Click to enlarge.



Comments