BOHEMIAN DREAMS

Guilty Pleasures
So it all started with a subscriber notice from League. I took one look at this dress and fought my way to Uber.
Thank god for area search is all I have to say. My graphics are getting so bad that I can barely move @ events even in Low settings. ( De – rendering water helps a lot FYI)
Petal
Anyhoo, as I always wear my Maitreya mesh body these days, demo’s are very important. So I grabbed one and also Truth’s New demo.
I fell in love with both items and ended up spending a pretty penny. I needed the Variety pack of hair but I like to consider that an investment! So please.
 No intervention needed!
Hope you enjoy. Credits below.
WordPress is painful.
♥ Ember Adored ♥

.CREDITS.

  • Hair TRUTH HAIR – Delphine – variety – By Truth HawksUBER
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::.  Romina Milk – By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Eyes – [ MUDSKIN ] Shiny Eye-Grey4 – By Sopha Portal.
  • Lashes – .::WoW Skins::.  Lashes 1 – By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Shape – ::WoW Skins::. Olga – By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Mesh body – Maitreya – Lara – By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Dress – *League* Ananda Outfit -Latte – By – Nena JanusUBER
  • Necklace – Maxi Gossamer - Necklace – Flower Heart – By Maxi Gossamer. @ COLLABOR88 FEBRUARY ROUND
  • Boots - fri.day - Layla.Boots – Earth -(Maitreya) – By Darling Monday@UBER
  • Pose - Vestige Gift f 4 – By Vestigecreations.

Comments