I'm all about the Thrift!

It's the dead of winter, so now is the best time to think Spring! 
That crazy groundhog predicted more winter but that doesn't mean you can't shop! 
If you know me, you know I love a good bargain, and this month, they're at the Thrift shop.


I'm wearing this cool sweater from Citrus. It's got awesome textures and comes in lots of colors! 


This is the Dark River color, goes great with my eyes!



The Thrift Shop runs till Feb 28, so hurry before you miss it!

Carson!

Credits

Hair- *REDGRAVETYLER -Dark-  
Skin- NIVARO - Babtiste Skin - darktannedtone
Shape- -NIVARO - Emerson Shape
Glasses- Gos Custom Eyewear - SCT
Hands- Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Shirt- Citrus Woodland Sweater Dk River (at the Thrift Shop)
Pants-  Citrus Mens Jeans Dark Blue
Shoes- Hoorenbeek Chelsea - Men - Used Beige - Short 
Location- Image Essentials Poses, Props and Photo Studio.

Comments