All your cute belongs to me

Good morning Dolls.

Today I am showing off a dress & hair from the Boho Culture Fair.
Also some super sexy boots from Ducknipple. They are slowly phasing in fittings for our mesh bodies ! Keep an eye on this store everyone. I am happy to be able to slip into these designs again .

Also this skin and shape. I love Mudskin & Enfant. The designer makes the most adorable adorableness EVER! I found these in my inventory and kinda don't ever wanna change again.  So a big thank you to Sopha Portal. Your creativity makes me smile.

One more thing I will note here. The poses I used are by oOo Studio. I picked them up yesterday for Fifty Linden Friday. but as of right now 6 am SLT it is still available to buy for 50L.  

All your rides are in the credits below. happy shopping!

Right that's' all from me today. Thank you again to anyone who's peeking.
I do this for you.
Ember
And I will turn the other cheek.


Carlota

.CREDITS.

  • Hair - TUKINOWAGUMA | Carlota | By KateForster Akina | @ THE BOHO CULTURE FAIR
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] | MYUGLYDOLL5_E4_Pinky Tan | By Sopha  Portal.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang Shape
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya |Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes , Longer | By Lumiya Rae.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Doll-Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Dress - D-Style | Loose Mini Dress | By Christel Morane | THE BOHO CULTURE FAIR
  • Boots - DuckNipple | Piggy (Maitreya) | By beanster Potato.
  • Poses - oOo Studio | Boo! ty | By Olaenka Chesnokov.
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments