Fall Back.

Good morning Dolls!
I have so much to tell you about today I wasn't sure where to start.
I finally decided on showcasing Mina Hair's Anais that she has out for 50% off for The Mix Event.
 If you've never heard of this nifty event check out their website here -  http://www.mixeventsl.com/

Also,  have I ever mentioned my love for all things Blueberry
Well, see this dress?  It's called Cha and I have barely taken it off since I got it.  It is so perfectly fitted to my Lara body that men, men who don't notice much have commented on how it hugs my curves!

Run over and check them out, the prices are always reasonable, beyond reason considering the quality of their workmanship.

That's enough babbling from me today. 
 Don't forget to Fall Back!
Ember


Morning stroll




  • Hair - MINA Hair  | Anais  | By Mina Nakamura | 50 % OFF FOR THE MIX
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] MYUGLYDOLL5_E4_Pinky Tan | By Sopha Portal.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Eyes  - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKET PLACE
  • Dress - Blueberry | Cha , Long Sleeve Dress, Maitreya | By Blueberryxx .
  • Pose - oOo Studio | Fever | By Olaenka Chesnokov.
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments