Falling & Failing

I just love head pieces don't you?

 

NAMINOKE makes some pretty freaking awesome ones!

This set will be available @ The SaNaRae Event

 

If you TP  to the NAMINOKE main store you will find a gacha lovers dream of all things cute and neato accessories.

 

Funny story, if you click the photo over to my Flickr, this was the second photo I did. The first one I forgot to wear half the head piece DOH! 

That's it for now. I will make up for my laziness soon, I swear.

Ember ♥

Untitled

Credits.

  • Freckles - .Birdy. | Freckles | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join. 
  • Liner.Birdy. | Simple eyeliner | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join.
  • Lashes 1 - Lumae | Eyelashes // Normal | By Lumiya Rae.| Free in a group gift | FREE to Join 
  • Mesh Lashes - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Feathers  - NAMINOKE | Feather HeadDress Wht | By taiko McCaw  | @ SaNaRae
  • PoseoOo Studio |  brevity | By Olaenka Chesnokov | Group Gift | 100L join.

Comments