Second Life Rambles



Hi guys!

Let's see, I promised to ramble at you on this post.
 ( If you just want the goods, and they are really GOOD! Scroll on down to photos and credits.)

Anyhoo, I think I found a new SIM to hang about in.

 So far so good. It's nicely decorated and I have found myself a little perch to sit where I can watch everyone in the room. 
The bonus of this place is it has Voice!!! I love blabbering on it.

 Thank you new SIM, please don't kick me out OK?

I did kinda get in trouble from a manager the other day.
 It was so totally Savvy's fault though.  I was listening to voice but was unable to speak on it due to rl so she did everything she could to take advantage of the situation. 

People were all on voice. Then there is me typing.
 "F!@# you.  Shut up!  OMFG SAVVY,  F!@# off!"

Well, the manager at the time got into my IM box and asked me to stop ranting in local. 
I promised her I wasn't trolling or nasty. 
We eventually figured it out. Life is OK again! 
It was a close call though. * Glares @ Savvy.*

So that is my story from the weekend. 
I had a reader contact me the other day telling me she liked my posts when I talk about the crazy places I visit. 
Thank you ( I will call her Kat) for reading .
 This post is for you. I would also like to thank you for contacting me and letting me know you do read this! 
It really did make my day, week!

 Now, About the actual photos here.

I am so in love with the whole look, I think it really showed in these photos.

This body suit, look at the texturing. 
Need a closer peek? Click the photos.
This will take you to the photo on Flickr then  hit magnify.

I have been waiting for the right post to wear this hair, you know how I love to do close up face shots?
Well this one covers quite a bit of mine but I loved it from the get go, the softness, the shape, just everything!

Ok enough of my gushing. Check the credits.
Remember though, if the item is in an event it will be listed at the end of  the credit. Make sure you take the proper SLURL OK?

Hugs and squishes.
Ember ♥



Elastic Heart






  • Hair - ICONIC | Kira Hair |By Neveah Niu .
  • Skin -. .Birdy.| Ali VIP Skin - Pure - (Black) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join
  • Liner - .Birdy.  | {Liner} 5 | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join fee.
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes , Longer | By Lumiya Rae.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Outfit - Blueberry - Lida - Bodysuit - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Boots - REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots- MOCHA | By kenadeecole.
  • Pose Prop - !bang | lit up with love | By  Luna Jubilee | @ THE THRIFT SHOP
  • Pose - Verocity | April | By Windie Melody | @ THE THRIFT SHOP




  • Comments

    Post a Comment