Tiny Bubbles

Tiny Bubbles


Hey Dolls!

 Today I have another beautiful hair from the Hair Fair.
 I stopped by Mina's Booth and fell in love with Odyle. Bet you will too. It works for me as the girl next door or total sexpot. :)

Also I have to mention, Infiniti Poses. Loads of them come with props like these bubbles.
It just spurs the imagination when making photos, I love them

Lots of events in here so check them out! I would add dates but I have 0 time to chase around searching due to my summer rl commitments.
 I do know you have till the 31st for both the Hair Fair & Mesh Body Addicts. 
Genre ends on August 12th.

Enjoy,
Ember

~Style Card~ 



****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now.   
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT 
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

Comments