Mesh Body Addicts Fair Is Open!

Hey Dolls, 
The Mesh Body Addicts Fair has begun!

Mint Kiss

There are two full SIMS of mesh awesomeness for you to shop!
This Fair runs right through until the 21st of the month so plenty of time to get over.
Here are the SLURLS :
SIM 1 -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daviston/85/120/27
SIM 2 -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa%20Giulia/175/127/27
Shopping guide - http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mba-fair-2016-shopping-guide/

I had so much fun playing with this new head from CaTwA and I think it works fabulous with the Lumae Skin I applied to it along with the LOGO ears, Zibska Lipstick & ZOZ  polish.

There is so much selection at this Fair, I had a very hard time figuring what to show you first clothing wise. 
 In the end I went with Hucci's Body suit cause it was really neat with the tassels on the back and I paired it with these stunning heels from N-Core.
 Most of the items in today's post can be found @ The Mesh Body Addicts Fair

The few exceptions are.  
  • The Eyeliner is a 10L purchase  from SlackGirl on Marketplace. 
  • My beautiful Hair is By Mina & Coming soon to The Crossroads . 
  • This Pose with bubble pop by Infiniti was released @ the Seasons Story but has since closed. Keep your eyes peeled on the main store as I am sure it will be there soonish. ( I hope) It's fantastic!
*All store & event links below in the credits.*

Feeling Blue

~Credits~


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now.   

If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT 

Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

Comments