Sometimes I Talk WAY To Much.

Hey Dolls!

I hope you are all surviving Monday so far.
 I am showing off a mix of old & new in today's post. 



* Unfortunately the Tank Top I am sporting is no longer available t purchase ( That I found. ) I also had to use my clone tool on the back of it in edit as my back was breaking through in places with my mesh body. The top itself was created before Mesh bodies came into play but it's still a favorite I refuse to part with :)*


No.Match is quickly becoming a favorite for me, their textures look so real.
The style I am showing off today is called NO.PRESSURE and will be available tomorrow @ Hairology.
 If you can't wait till tomorrow head over to their main store and check them out there.  P.s. Try on the style called NO.ONE while you're there.



Wishful thinking
 
The Glasses I scored off of Marketplace for only 10L. They are made by Rebellion and have a great HUD to change the colours & such. 


My eyes are made by Aveline and are so lovely, Oh also.. They are Free on Marketplace!

Aveline Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/154210

My Nose Piercing, Tattoo & Overalls can be found over @ The Thrift Shop. I am super happy as I have been looking for a simple piercing for a while now, Arise delivered.  Also the overalls, well. I LOVE em, they are made by LouLou & Co.


 Thrift Shop Landmark - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunstorm/118/88/22


~Credits~

  • Hair - NO.MATCH | NO.PRESSURE. | By no.match (viking) | @ Hairology August 10 - 30th
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. | Fatma Milk | By .::WoW Skins::. (sawsan.secretspy).
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Doll-L, Hazel | By Ѧṽεℓḯηε (giggle.solo) | FREE on Marketplace
  • Glasses - Rebellion | Savant Specs | By Kavon Chrome | 10L on Marketplace
  • Piercing - .ARISE. | Nose Ring,Black | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ Oѕᴋʌʀ (lonlysoule) | @ The Thrift Shop
  • Choker - LAZYBONES | Spike Choker | By ʏᴜмɪ ᴀsᴜᴋᴀɪ (yumi.katana)
  • Top - =MODA= |  Knotted Tank | By eonla | No longer available.
  • Tattoo - PINUP | Atropos Underbreasts | By Helena Barrows Naek (helenabarrows) | @ The Thrift Shop
  • Pants - .:* LOULOU&CO *:. | Bib Overall | BELLA | By мιss CuяLу  (lolly.carlberg) | @ The Thrift Shop
  • Shoes - ANE | Casual Sneakers| By ANE (anemysk.karu)
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Layna Series | By Katya (katya.valeska) | @ Collabor88



****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now.    If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT 
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)









Comments