Beautiful Death

Hey Dolls!

Have you been to The Epiphany yet?
If not, don't worry, you still have till November 15th to get all that Gacha Goodness. 
I had to show off this Wicked Catwa Applier made by Glam Affair called  'Dia de los muertos' (Day of the dead) that is the Exclusive for this event.
 I tried it on and thought humm. What could I do with this and my photo 'Beautiful Death' was given life.

I find myself drawn more and more to cool, odd accessories, and really the petals I had in my inventory from NAMINOKE & ROQAI just worked perfectly with this. 

Beautiful Death


 I know I have always been a general fashion blogger and for those who've been following me over the years I am sorry I stepped off that platform a  bit. 
After 7 + years of doing this I find I just need to do what gets me feeling creative and that is head shots & different photos like this one. 
I am slowly revamping my blog roll at the top of the page to show off some of my very favorite bloggers out there so if you need more than I am showing you please take a peek up there. 

Also don't forget Seraphim. We all need that site in our lives!
I really do hope you stay with me on my photographic journey. I'd miss you if you left and even though I tend to do it often, talking to ones self is frowned upon in public :D
Cheers,
Ember

• Credits •
  • Hair - Lamb | Vertigo | By Lamb Bellic | From Luxe Box October Round.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Mina Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) Dia de los muertos | By Aida Ewing | Exclusive Prize @ The Epiphany Oct 15th – Nov 15th.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Choker - M.I.X.| robbon choker | By yuna (yuna.quintessa) | Past Gift From SaNaRae's 1 Year Anniversary. 
  • Outfit - Salt &Pepper | Ivy | By Salt (xxsaltandpepperxx) | @ ROMP Oct 15th – 29th.
  • Petals & Pose - NAMINOKE & ROQAI | Sakura petal (Black) | By taiko McCaw.

Comments