NSFW.

Happy Monday!!

I have a few things to show you, namely this harness that I am barely wearing made by MAAI
It's coming tomorrow The 10th. to The Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event!

Also I got these mesh ears a while back off the Marketplace for the 12 Days of Christmas event. They are made by Mandala 
(Find them here https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/12-Days-of-Savings-50OFF-SALEUNISEXMANDALASTEKINGEARSSeason-5-wear-me-to-unpack/6728630
I love them so much as they were so simple. I love simple, TYTY!
I honestly slapped them on, managed to change everything silver and haven't touched them since. They fit perfectly over my Catwa Head so Yay!
 Eventually I will play about with the Massive HUD. 

The hair, sorry you can barely see it in the photo but it really is lovely. A long inside out braid with little wisps around the face by Exile. This is available @ Collabor88 and always a great deal at 188L per colour pack at that event.

Events of note.



Still Waiting.


Comments