Oh Simone, how I love thee.


Oh I almost forgot this in draft!

I am not pleased with the quality of my photo here. I had a lot of issue, basically it looked fine and then looked like I painted it wiht watercolours. No clue what happened but it doesn't detract me from how beautiful I think this New Simone 2.0 head by .LeLutka. is!

Yes I am totally using the demo for this post as I can't afford her beauty just yet.  But someday.. Go try the demo, see whatcha think!

Anyway, much love.
Ember

My Fav Demo!

~Credits~
  • Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ | Isla | By MissAllSunday Lemon | @ FaMESHed Jan 1st - 27th.
  • Mesh Head - .LeLutka. | Simone, 2.0-DEMO | By Jaden Art (jadenart).
  • Eyes - .ARISE. | Cornelius Eyes, Lightblue | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Serah | By Aida Ewing | @ The Project Se7en Dec 30th - Jan 30th.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Pose - Le Poppycock | Lost Inhibitions / All the fuss | By Olivia Lalonde.





Comments