Designer Spotlight - Wasabi Pills


Spotlight time!

Today's Designer is Wasabi Pills owned by MissAllSunday Lemon & Rouge Darcy. 

 I have shopped this store for years, always finding great new styles.  I just love the shape of their bangs and how the hair frames my face.

Wasabi Pills join in many events around the grid & today I am showing off some of these styles.
 So remember if you LOVE one of these hairs and NEED one of these hairs, take the Slurl limo provided under each photo.

Wasabi Pills also frequently takes part in the Fifty Linden Friday fun, setting out a style in a special colour pack @ 50L! 

Psst, you can find a 50L style Olivia just outside the Main store today! 

 Hope you enjoy their styles as much as I do!  LIMO - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coraline/203/108/1003
 

This adorable style is named Sheryl. She can be found @ The 90's Rewind Event that runs until Feb 28th.
 (Why does this have to be such a short month??? So much shopping, so little time!!!)
 
Opal is a longer style that cascades down the back. ( I tried taking a photo of that but really, I am better with the front shots. Demo's are available but the back is beautiful I swear. ) You can find Opal over @ The Crossroads. This event runs until Feb 28th. 
 
  The style Tara can be found @ FaMESHed
This event runs to Feb 28th.  

 This is London.  
I love the soft waves & the bang. 
This style is available @ Wasabi Pills main store

 The style Happy, pictured above can be found 
@ The Chapter Four until Feb 28th. Limo - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/66/153/1236  This is a gacha that comes in 2 styles. You have a chance of one or the other with each play.

Everything else I am wearing.





Comments