In the pink!

Hello lovely readers.

I have a few events to talk about today. I will try to keep it brief.


  • Hairology - This event runs from the 10 - 30th of the month. The hair in this photo is by [Runaway] and I absolutely LOVE it. Not sure I want to even take it off like ever.  I need to mention, [Runaway] has included an Omega hair base HUD in the packs.  Once worn with your correct Omega HUD you can just click the colour you need & BOOM matchy nice hair base! It's Perfect!

  • Skin Fair 2017 - It's open now! March 10 - 26. Make sure you take off mostly everything as there is a script limit. I mentioned the other day how I grabbed the new Lona Bento Head by Catwa.        Well I also wanted to mention that I did nothing to the sliders on her. The shape I am wearing is the one that came in the box. It is love @ first sight for Lona & I.  Also if you click this photo it will take you over to Flickr. There you can click the image to enlarge it and see my beautiful eye shadow by Alaskametro. Not only is it lovely, it's also very well priced @ only 75L!!
Ember's finally found herself, for now anyway 😄

  • Mesh Body Addicts Bi - Monthly - This round runs from March 10 - 30th & You can find this totally cute top there by a designer called Cuddle Up. The pink tone on this matched well with my  hair.  Am I the only one who would match things to a hair colour? Also, check out these thigh high ribbon flip flips by Pink Pearl Designs, I think they're pretty neato.

Happy Shopping!
Ember. 💕



kitty rawr



In the pink




Comments