Disturbed


 I know, I know you can barely see anything but the make up & face shape here. 
 I was just having fun with photos and doing credits is so ingrained in me that I couldn't help myself.

This photo is all wind lights. Think I used Avatar Optimal believe it or not. I messed around with my sliders in the Environment editor and yeah, this is the result.

For info on messing with environment etc check my first and most likely only video on it here -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/emberrandt/33209219320/in/dateposted/




Disturbed



  • Hair - Tableau Vivant | Summer Hairplay - Chinook | @ The Arcade.
  • Mesh Head - CATWA | Bento Mesh Head Lona.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Moana, Artic | @ LootBox.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Formation Eyes 3.
  • Lashes - ::Modish:: | Flutter lashes | In a past Powder Pack Catwa ( Sorry, forget what month,)
  • Shadow - Zibska | Larel | @ Midsummer Enchantment.
  • Lipstick - Zibska | Blodwyn | | @ Midsummer Enchantment.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Nails - ::SlackGirl:: | Talita Bento nails | @ eBento.
  • Pose - Tableau Vivant | Side Blow poseball. ( In Hair Packs.)  

Comments