Mia Bento Mesh Head


Meet Mia! 
Mia is the newest Bento Mesh head from [GA.EG.] 

Isn't she adorable? 
She is totally different than than the mesh heads before her as she looks so sweet & innocent. 

This mesh head system has so much to offer & for those of you who love facial animations, there's tons!  
So much that I managed to confuse myself. 

You can check it out fully at [GA.EG]'s main store.
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GAELINE%20CREATIONS/41/41/32

I applied this sweet skin  made by a new to me store called LURE: I had to first grab the Omega relay for [GA.EG] then Boom, one cute chicky!
Happy shopping!

Mia



I just can't face it.


  • Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ | Lemon | @ The Chapter Four.
  • Bento Mesh Head - [GA.EG] | Mia.
  • Skin Applier - LURE: | Emily (Lily).
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Formation Eyes 03.
  • Turtleneck - MURRAY | Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater.
  • Pose - BellePoses | Love Rings.
  • FATE - Hand Poser HUD (Moves bento fingers while posed).

Comments