So white it is!

Hi Dolls. 
In a wee bit of a rush today but I just wanted to give you a looksie at Mudskin's newest skin applier for LeLutka. It came out today as part of Powder Pack's June release. All info below in the credits.

Also, this top!!!! I saw it on a hair designer's Ad and Had. To. Have. It!
Finally with the help of my buddy Quiet & new friend Angel I managed to track it down over @ the n21 event. It is made by {vicue} and I would have fat packed the lot but daymn they're expensive. So, white it is ♥.

Hope you are all doing well, enjoying the sunshine. I have been spending a lot of time outdoors lately. I log on, forget and wander off to my patio to read my book :D.

Cheers, Ember



Tasty


closer


  • Hair - *Pink Hustler* | 8175.
  • Mesh Head - .LeLutka. | Bento Head. | Chloe.
  • Head Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | HanByeol # 102 Bare fr (LeLutka) | Powder Pack LeLutka June.
  • Eye Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | HanByeol Eyes (LeLutka) | Powder Pack LeLutka June.
  • Make up Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | HanByeol # Makeup Kit (LeLutka) | Powder Pack LeLutka June.
  • Shape - [ MUDSKIN ] | HanByeol LeLutka Shape | Powder Pack LeLutka June.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara.
  • Body Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | Maitreya Body Applier_102 | Powder Pack LeLutka June.
  • Top - {vincue} | Mely | @ n21.
  • Collar - Stockholm&Lima | Candy Collar (Kitten).
  • Pose - .ARISE. | Sensa.





Comments